Monday, July 28, 2008

Seeing Things You Wish You Didn't See.....

Adding New Meaning to the Term 'Plumber's Butt' ............

Forgive me for saying this, but I'M BLIND !!!!!!! I CAN'T SEE !!!!!! Okay, not really. Don't ask me what possesses people to do things like this, but I have two guesses: Either the guy is doing anything to make his plumbing and electric business stand out. Or Two, he got tired of his wife complaining, "Fred, all you do all day long is sit on the damn toilet !!! We never talk, you always retreat to the bathroom !!!!!" It's probably the first thought, but you never know.....

I can't blame the guy for doing this. Experts tell you to try to adapt your workplace to the place you're most comfortable with. Most guys would paint their favorite chair , or their garage, but I guess this guy is most at home on the crapper...... C'est la Vie......

.

1 comment:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey man, America was built on the F-150 !!!!!