Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Taking the Day Off....


Usually, Sunday is a big post day for me, but I'm taking today off. There's nothing going on, or maybe I just don't really give a shit today... I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm tired and I mentally feel like I've been run over by a truck the last few weeks....
The stress of all the external factors of things going on around me is clearly taking it's toll, and the things I usually do to relieve that stress hasn't happened. I'm expecting more from people than they can give, and the yo-yo of it all is kicking my ass. Honestly, I don't know what to do about it. All I do is work and wait to come home, and all i'm doing is more work. There is no fun in life for me right now.
All I really want out of life is to come home , do my job, and have a woman who'll be there for me and tell me she loves me and that everything is going to be fine. Ladies, that's pretty much all we guys want from women - that and a little lovin'. Perhaps I have misjudged a lot of things, but I don't think so. Right now, I need a big nap.
Editor's Note: I'm back in Hilton Head, and I've had some time to cool down. Much like my friends that I have to keep separate, my sweetie has people that I can't cross paths with - even though the two of us have never really done anything. By now, I should know this, but I forget sometimes. Luckily, she thinks about these things. Sorry I got a little ticked here, Princess. Knowing the schedule, I suppose I won't see you Friday, but just let me know. Love ya !
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a nap myself. The Palms has this Sunday Brunch every other week and for a little cash you can have Bloody Marys, Champagne, Formosa, Carved Roast Beef, Omelets, Shrimp and much more. Maybe you and Earl will join me one day. See you when I get back from Africa and stay cool.

Anonymous said...

I had a nap myself. The Palms has this Sunday Brunch every other week and for a little cash you can have Bloody Marys, Champagne, Formosa, Carved Roast Beef, Omelets, Shrimp and much more. Maybe you and Earl will join me one day. See you when I get back from Africa and stay cool.