Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cheetos.. A Cheesy Crucifix In Every Single Bag !!



Does This Look Like the Son of God to You????





If you look hard enough and long enough at something, you can see anything you want to. Remember the Virgin Mary in the Grilled Cheese sandwich, or the Jesus in the office building window? Well, those are pretty believeable compared to these kooks. We at SC6 give you Cheesus........






Yes, there are people buying bags of Cheetos, and they think that they have ones that resemble
Jesus Christ. Like I said , look hard enough, and........... Notice, I said PEOPLE. This is not a single kook, but multiple kooks that are seeing this phenomenon. I found the Cheesus above on some guy's blog, and here's another one I found on YouTube...





www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgFchkUFzqg




Clearly, we have a problem of pandemic proportions. There is only one solution: ban Cheetos !!! I personally have no problem with that - Cheetos get stuck in my teeth, and I hate the cheesy residue on my fingers too. Ban Cheetos, or the CIA needs to get Chester Cheese in a dark room and shove a pineapple up his poop chute , til he stops making Cheesus's... yes, it's a tough route, but I DID grow up Catholic.....


.

5 comments:

earlcapps said...

Mike, you're getting a little cheesy there.

Anonymous said...

bet that hurts when you stick it in.

Anne Wolfe Postic said...

Dammit. Now I have to eat bags and bags of Cheetos so I can find a Cheesus.

Found the blog when someone forwarded a link to the Public Servant post below. Funny stuff.

Annie

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Thanks for checking it out, Annie.

Anonymous said...

My neighbor and I were simply debating this specific subject, he's normally in search of to prove me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and exactly how I really feel. I simply now mailed him this website to indicate him your own view. After looking over your web site I guide marked and shall be coming back to learn your new posts!