Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Could Use a Hug Today...


Dr. Evil Isn't the Only One Who Needs a Frickin' Hug.....
Wow, this is turning into a crazy week. Not so much for me - I'm trudging along pretty well. Things around me are way too messed up right now. Charles is on vacation, so I'm working 7-6 with a 20 minute lunch break and double the workload. Oh, and the computer system that controls EVERYTHING at the dealership went down for four hours. The heat was the least of my problems today. Also, I'm still waiting on my pay raise six weeks after it was supposedly ok'd. There are a lot of people waiting on this as well....
At home, Ben has been having fits over the homeowners insurance, although it got taken care of, and Matt was two seconds away from moving to Florida today. For the third time this month, I had all my stuff packed in the Avalon, ready to spend the night in it. But , tragedy was averted at the last second - at least for another week.
I'm sure there's other stuff I could remember if I thought about it, but why dwell too much on the negative, right? All I have to say is that Friday can't get here fast enough this week, and there better be someone around to greet me when I get there. NO EXCUSES !! ;)
..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Biggles is angry...

Anonymous said...

i want a new job also and more maybe hilton head is where i ought to move myself am looking at downtown charleston for sure

Thoroughbred 401k said...

HHI is cool, but way overpriced. However, it doesn't have the crime that Downtown Chucktown has. A big turnoff for you would be the abundance of Old Yankees..