Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proof That Hillary Wouldn't Mind Being 'Under Barack Obama"......


You've Got the Look, You've Got the Look... The Look of Love ?
Maybe you've seen it before, but I hadn't , so I thought I'd pass this on to you.... I was going through YouTube again, and I ran across this spoof clip of MadTV , with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. I'll warn you now - it's pretty rude stuff...
It was obviously made last fall, when Clinton was still 25 points up on Obama. It's a spinoff of Rhianna's 'Umberella', with the lyrics changed to 'under Barack Obama'. Yep, it's the whole Black Guy/White Girl thing, but it is a bit ironic eight month later, with the tables turned 180 degrees, where Clinton is literally begging to be Obama's VP.
Sorry if it offends, but that's what Mad TV does, and we do like to shake things up here on occasion too......
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, Hill might have "jungle fever", but the facade of a crocodile's "smile" is more adjusted to her prospect of strapping a big one on and giving BHO the Bone...

Back again to the "bitch stole my fish" picture.