Friday, August 01, 2008

I Really Fucked Up....


It's 230 am on Friday, and I need to try and straighten some things out. I had an extremely bad day, which I will get into tomorrow, and I tried to make it better by seeing the one person that I felt would make it better. Well, things in one way or another didn't go as I would have planned, and I lost my patience along the way, and it seems to have been misconstrued as to who I was upset with. I'm going to try and fix things now.....
Sweetie, I'm sorry if I got mad at things, and got you concerned in the process. I'd like to blame it on being tired, and a bit too much beer, but the problem was I really needed to just sit down with you for just a little bit, and make myself feel better. I really needed you tonight, and I reacted badly to the obstacles. In NO WAY was I ever mad at you, and to have the words used at me that were used by others hurts a lot. I apologize if I made you at all uncomfortable with things. I cannot say i'm sorry enough, Princess.... Please forgive me, and let me try to reassure you to trust me again Saturday.
The words to describe how much I feel that I've permanently screwed up aren't coming to me, and all I want to do is make everything right. I'm sorry........
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, how about cutting out the sad-sack shit here? We all have our tough moments, but not everyone wants to hear about them.

Ok? Ok!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I understand what you're saying, but this is probably the only place I can straighten this out.

I don't expect you guys to want to read this crap, but some people who read this don't want to read about politics. I can't write a blog that's 100% for everyone.

Sad sack is probably right, but I'm doing my best to fix everything. It's a bad week by anyone's standards..