Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hiro's Back From Japan With a Gift..


Hakutake: Who Knew Something So Plain Could Be So Lethal...
We've going to do something a bit different tonight on SC6. Sure there's been times I wrote blog posts after I got a bit drunk - usually to profess love or apologize for bad behavior - but never have I blogged WHILE I got tipsy. Yeah, it's a Tuesday night, but I earned it a bit today..
After work, I went to the other house to cut the grass, and Hiro was there, just back from his trip home to Japan. Everytime he goes, he brings me stuff. Last year was an assload of chocolates - yummy! This year, he brought chocolates again, but he brought another gift - Japanese alcohol !!
Hakutake is a kind of like Rice Wine, but it's more like Japanese Jagermeister. It tastes a lot like Gin, which I like, as long as it's mixed with Tonic and a lime. I don't have any of that around, so we're improvising - I give you the Hakutake and V8 Splash Kamikaze. It needs some work, but I can feel my fingertios getting number as I type this..... Bye-Bye !
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"but I can feel my fingertios getting number as I type this..."

Two big typos there...that must be some powerful shit!

I didn't know you were a G & T drinker too.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, the O and P are right nest to each other, so I'm still in the neighborhood.

Isn't getting number grammatically correct? I need a ruling here, folks. How is my spelling on the next post?

Anonymous said...

well, now i know why you didn't stop by tonight!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I did do a little more work at the house than I planned - weed whacking too. Didn't get back til 830, and I'm taking Dad to the Dr.'s this am at 630.

Anonymous said...

got any left

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'll have some for a while...