Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Back to School, Folks !!


This week, I went back to work here in Florence, and it's already starting to straighten me out. I'm more relaxed , rested, and I don't work with a boss that is a lunatic, while making me feel like I'm the one with the problem. In short, it's good to be home, and I missed everyone of you guys.
Along with me being back and working, it was time for all the local schools to get back and hit the books. Summer's over - HA, HA !! Keep an eye out for all the kids on the bus stops. Which reminds me - why do kids have to catch the damn bus at 615AM?? WTF ??? No wonder they all drink Red Bull and Coffee for breakfast... Lastly, best wishes to another someone going back to school as well - come back with a 4.0, and don't be a stranger to us here at SC6 !!
Don't worry, it's not an Alicia Keys video clip....
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite comedy movies bro! The best scene!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sam Kinison was The Man....So was Rodney.

Anonymous said...

thanks baby cakes...i'll be sure to get good grades when i go to penn state. Jean and I will bring you back some scrapple.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

When are you guys going anyway?