Saturday, August 09, 2008

What Jim Clyburn Does On the Weekends During Football Season...




No Wonder He's Always In DC..............
For those of you wondering why your Congressman never seems to come home, we here at SC6 have discovered the reason - at least for why he's never around from August to December. I was watching the Redskins-Bills preseason game tonight, when I noticed an eerie resemblance....
In case you didn't realize this, we'll spell it out for you. Jim Clyburn is the same person as Washington Redskins superfan Chief Zee. Sure, the fan may say his real name is Zema Williams, but I think we all know better now, don't we? It's lucky for Clyburn that he got elected to Congress back in '92, cause the commute from Columbia to DC must have been killing him...
It's been awhile since I've picked on Jim - I feel much better, although I'm sure he can take this one without writing a Press Release on me again...
.

No comments: