Saturday, August 09, 2008

SC6 Brings Back an Old Favorite - Weird Fruit !!

Nothing Like a Green Tomato With an Erection, Is There ??






It's been a long time since we did a strange fruit post, and apparently some other people have been showing off the redheaded stepkids of the produce world too, becasue they're is alot more out there than before - and they're all $4 apiece !!







These two didn't have any commentary as far as what they are, so you'll just have to guess exactly what it is, and enjoy my little doodles about them - and before you start, no comments about my little doodle. ;) Here's our other contestant...










Looks to me like a bunch of strawberries that need a shot of Valtrex.....I have strawberry herpes...AND I DON'T !!!












.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you want to see some weird fruit bring the butt to south africa

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'd say for you to bring some back with you, but I doubt you'd make it back with them..

Anonymous said...

I went to a place in Africa last night called Carnivore and I still be like crap. I ate Wildergbeast, croc, zebra, rhino, kudu, etc. etc. I am ready to come home.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sounds like you have a whole Zoo in your stomach today, Moye.. A veritable Noah's Ark.

I knew it was time to come back from the Ukraine when i started eating pizza.