Monday, August 18, 2008

When You're Infallible Like God, You'll Have Answers for Everything Too..




No, I don't talk about religion or God often on this blog. It's not my area of expertise. I can't quote scripture from memory, and I sin each and every day of my life. However, even a bad guy like me can give you a little snippet of Faith every now and then. Today is that day.....
Though I'm not a great Christian, I do pray to God every night. I thank him for getting me through another day, I ask him to protect me from myself and watch over me, and to ask him to care for the ones I love as well. So far, he's done a pretty good job of it. Luckily, I do have other friends that I would consider good Christians, and they send me things that remind me that there is someone up there watching out for me, and for those I ask him to watch when I'm not around.
Here is something one of my MySpace buddies sent me: It's meaning? God has an answer for everything !!!
YOU SAY...GOD SAYS!BIBLE VERSES
You say: “It’s impossible”God says: All things are possible(Luke 18:27)
You say: “I’m too tired”God says: I will give you rest(Matthew 11:28-30)
You say: “Nobody really loves me”God says: I love you(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )
You say: “I can’t go on”God says: My grace is sufficient(2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
You say: “I can’t figure things out”God says: I will direct your steps(Proverbs 3:5- 6)
You say: “I can’t do it”God says: You can do all things(Philippians 4:13)
You say: “I’m not able”God says: I am able(2 Corinthians 9:8)
You say: “It’s not worth it”God says: It will be worth it(Roman 8:28 )
You say: “I can’t forgive myself”God says: I Forgive you(1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say: “I can’t manage”God says: I will supply all your needs(Philippians 4:19)
You say: “I’m afraid”God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear(2 Timothy 1:7)
You say: “I’m always worried and frustrated”God says: Cast all your cares on ME(1 Peter 5:7)You say: “I’m not smart enough”God says: I give you wisdom(1 Corinthians 1:30)
You say: “I feel all alone”God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you(Hebrews 13:5)
“Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle”
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen brother!