Saturday, August 09, 2008

Fair Is Fair.. McCain's Plane Has No Flag Either...



Now I have to be impartial sometimes... I had this sent to me from an Obama supporter, I suppose. It's a picture of John McCain's campaign plane. If you take a look at it, you'll see there isn't an American flag on it.

Two criticisms here. First , the plane doesn't fit at all with McCain's color scheme of the campaign. Not at all........ Secondly, I'm not sure how much the McCain camp spent on the plane - but it's a bit ugly..

Yeah, whether your plane has a flag on it or not isn't too important, although you probably should have one or two to avoid dumb criticisms like that. Not me, but some people do look for stuff like that.. I'm more concerned with the wasteful spending. Last year, Rudy Giuliani flew in a private jet that was donated, now they buy 757's. if they can't control spending now, will they be able to do it when they take over???

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reckon he will come to dakar and pick me up tonight

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I doubt it...How much have you donated this year?