Friday, August 15, 2008

Man Robs Video Store For PS3.To Save His Family?


Maybe I'd Steal One if She Came With It.. Nice Airbrush on the Boobies !!
Odd news story today... A man in St. John, Missouri went to a local video store, where he picked out a couple videos, then he went to the counter to 'buy' a Sony Playstation 3. When the lady pulled up the PS3, he produced a gun, and announced a stickup. But he explained the stickup, saying that he needed to the PS3. Why? He said his family was being held hostage, and the PS3 was the ransom.......
You heard right. 'I've got your family, and you will never see them alive until I get a PS3 from you". Cash? NAH! I want a video game player. Of course, the cops don't really think this is the actual reason for the robbery, but hey, you never know. We are dealing with St. Louis area criminals here - they ain't too smart out there. A PS3 is like the Holy Grail out there. This is a story just screaming for a West Rhino commentary......
Rhino, I open the floor to you.... Some stuff I just can't explain or understand.
.

No comments: