Saturday, August 30, 2008

What Other People Are Doing This Weekend: Pics From the Penn State - Coastal Carolina Game.



People Drove 700 Miles For This ???




I'm having a very boring Labor Day weekend, folks. Ben's been a little shot on funds, so I'm staying at home this weekend, so I can throw a few bucks his way. That and there's other things coming up I'm trying to prepare for. So, I'm home this weekend.







I'm watching Clemson get pummeled by Alabama right now - Moye cannot be happy, but luckily, he's on his way to St. Paul... It was nice to watch East Carolina upset Virginia Tech - something that never happened when I went there. Since it's dull here, I decided to post soem pics Bobby sent from the football game at Happy Valley, PA. At least Coastal Carolina got a big paycheck...



Boy, those seats are UP THERE ..........








They give scholarships for that. Baton Twirling, not being Hot.






.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i picked that Alabama win...why can't Clemson and SC live up to expectations in their football programs?
the coolest thing yesterday..the upper deck bouncing up and down like there was an earthquake going on after an 89 yard kick return.

Anonymous said...

we just have to regroup as soon as this convention is over with i will call tommy

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It took a minute for me to realize you were talking about Tommy Bowden. Thought you were talking politics for a second...

Anonymous said...

same thing

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You'd know better than I would, I'm not in IPTAY...

Anonymous said...

i am iptay