Friday, August 08, 2008

SC6 Investigates: How Tougher Steroid Testing Is Ruining the Olympics ..



Time for some serious, SERIOUS journalism. After all, I'm sick of seeing everyone else get posts on SC Hotline, while I toil along in anonymity. Hey, I don't have time for much investigating - I have a job. At least, I USED TO....

Anyway, we here at SC6 have been checking out the practice sessions of the athlete's at the Beijing Olympics - yeah, maybe we've got another mole in China. With the use of secret hidden cameras (let's just say they smell a bit like poop), we have uncovered secret footage that shows the crackdown on steroids at the Olympics has seriously affected the performance of these gifted athlete's - some of them permanently...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrtV2hDdOTQ

Thanks Bobby.

.

No comments: