Sunday, August 24, 2008

Post Number 1400.... Or Is It ??


Time to Tie On Your New Balance 'Chicken Run' 1400 Shoes.






Like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie..... it's actually post number 1399. I was waiting for something special to come in today for 1399, but it didn't happen yet. It gets busy in Hollywood. So , we'll celebrate a post early. I've deleted a few posts here and there, so I'm sure it's more than 1400 anyway.......





Anywho, here are some things to celebrate our 1400th post...







Here's your standard ranch style house, but it has 1400 Square Feet - not including the deck.








This is a vase from the Myceneum Period in Germany, Circa 1400. BC, that's old, Man. Yes, older than John McCain.








Lastly, we have an impressive office building, located at 1400 Smith Street in Houston, Texas. If it looks familiar, it should - it used to be Enron's Headquarters. I heard you can get it cheap......
.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep em coming

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Will do, Moye.

earlcapps said...

You're way way ahead of me now. Congrats and keep it up!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That's because you have a job and a life, Earl.. Yet, you still garner more respect than I do.