Saturday, August 30, 2008

Want the Inside Scoop On the GOP Convention? Don't Read Our Blog ..

Earl Celebrates Another Political Coup.....

You might wonder why I don't have a Blogroll listing other blogs that I recommend. Well, the reason is simple - I don't know how. By now, if you're a consistent reader, you know Earl and Moye. Moye will be going to Minnesota this weekend to serve as a delegate to the Republican National Convention, where he will be reporting daily on the happenings on the way to nominating John McCain and Sarah Palin.

As great a friend as Moye is, if you we're planning on reading about it here, don't hold your breath. As usual, Earl was two steps ahead of me, and he asked Moye to post for his blog. That's why Earl's blog is more respected than mine. Where Earl thinks about events coming up in two weeks, I'm thinking, "Maybe I should write a post on what I had for Lunch."

So, if you want the inside skinny on the GOP Convention, go on over to The Blogland of Earl Capps, and stay informed..... Here is the link to Earl's Blog.

http://earlcapps.blogspot.com/

.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is great man

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Best kept secret on the internet, right? Have a safe and fun trip, Moye.

Anonymous said...

Joshua Gross, Alan Clemmons and Drew Mckissic is blogging from here right now.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'd read Josh, but I usually stay away from the establishment guys blogging - I'm kind of a snob in that sense....

Anonymous said...

you read his latest post today earl just put one up also

Anonymous said...

lets break a record

Thoroughbred 401k said...

What record are you shooting for.

earlcapps said...

Mike, that's not true. There are other reasons why people like my blog.

Payoffs, free crack and hookers, and lots of metal CD giveaways. That's how I do it.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, did anyone take you up on the concert tickets offer in DC ??


And I thought it was 'cause you had compromising pics of Hugh Leatherman.....

Anonymous said...

mike do you know why i shop at the piggly wiggly in manning

earlcapps said...

I had no takers, so I walked up to some couple in line and gave them a ticket. It was lawn seating, but if they paid $10, they could upgrade it to seating. Hopefully that allowed them to buy a t-shirt or a couple of beers extra.

Well, I have those pics too. Dammit, why do you keep letting all my secrets slip?