Thursday, August 21, 2008

Which Super Villain Best Represents You? Take the Quiz Here on SC6...

Condi Rice as Catwoman? MEOW .........




Inside of every one of us, there is a superhero, and a villain. While finding out if you match up with Spiderman, Batman, Ironman, Aquaman or Superman would be nice, it's a bit boring. I want to know which bad seed I have more in common with...






I you want to know which Super Villain best represents you, take this quiz I found today. It works like one of those personality tests you take when you apply for a job - Strongly Yes to Strongly No, left to right. based on those answers, they give you your Villain Match. Let me know who you came up with. By the way, I'm a Two Face..... No shit!!



.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condi as Catwoman... quite a change from Eartha Kitt.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm sure Condi would do a better job than Halle Berry did. Maybe not as sexy, but...