Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SC6 Classic Comedy Rewind: Eddie Murphy's SNL Clip, "White Like Me".

Is That Eddie Murphy..... Or Geraldo Rivera ???

Time for a good laugh. Here is an old Saturday Night Live clip from the early 80's. It's Eddie Murphy's take on the famous book 'Black Like Me', but instead, Murphy flips it around, imitating a white guy.

It's kinda ironic that Murphy mentions that there are 'Two Americas' - looks like John Edwards wasn't the inventor of the term after all........ Mostly, it's just a funny clip. Hope you like the trip back in time, or for you kids, the lesson Comedy History 101.....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10356/saturday-night-live-white-like-me

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was nice

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Glad you liked it, Moye...

Anonymous said...

your blog posts frighten and confuse me.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That one might be next.....

earlcapps said...

Caveman, I can see where you're coming from. Mike is a hard one to figure out (but so am I).

That's one of my all-time favorite SNL skits.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Never try to figure out what I can't understand, Earl...