Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Nite Festivities - Delusions of Wednesday at Slammers...



In case you needed any suggestions on what to do tonight, may I suggest another Rock Show, featuring Delusions of Wednesday. They split between originals and covers, so you'll get a little bit of both.





Their drummer, Keith, used to play with me when we were both in Ambedexrus, and he hooked up with Mike and Andy sometimes while I was out saving the planet the past three years.... Mike is a talented guy - his voice is in the Crossfade/Shinedown mode, but these guys are going places. They're already booked as the aftershow band for the Lynyrd Skynyrd/ Big and Rich, and Korn shows at the Carolina Ampitheater. Honestly, I'm trying to wedge my way in as a 2nd guitarist. :)





If you can't catch them tonight, they often play The Sports Bar (behind the Trophy Club), Slammers and DV8 in Florence. I'll be there tonight, and yes, I'll drive slower on the way home!

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to miss it on my way to see the tigers play or pray or prey.

earlcapps said...

Sorry Mike, but the real show that night was an hours' drive east - MEGADETH!!!

Anonymous said...

egrets, was off in Hokie territory insuring domestic tranquility...
and OKAY, no pole dances or lap dances at the SPORTS BAR.

ps moye, OUCH! Uglier than LSU-UF.

Anonymous said...

WR it was bad also got my car towed while I was at the Tiger Town Tavern just a bad day all around

Anonymous said...

Was joyous in Hokie/UT land... Clemson's next opponents have not been done a favor by the two Techs.

Still weird to see SC and UVa at the top of their respective divsions in their conferences.

CU reminded me of a FSU self destructing in Williams Brice in '84. To the Tig's credit, I didn't see the towel thrown in, and one would hope that they might climb back to have a rematch, like the one the 'Cocks want to have with LSU for the SEC crown.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Wait. I got it all mixed up - it was Delusions of Friday playing Wednesday night !!!!

Anonymous said...

Was a good day for sure in Tech and UT land

Anonymous said...

Mike, on behalf of the Posting Safety Action Program, please do not drink and post... ;-P