Tuesday, October 02, 2007

You Don't Know Me..... Or Maybe You Do. Take the SC6 Quiz on All Things Reino..



I don't know why, but I love that stupid picture. Time for fun. So you think you know me, eh? Well, let's put it to the test. Grab a Number 2 pencil and paper, and take you rest room break now - it's time for the Mike Reino SC6 SAT. ... I've got ten questions here about the blog for you to answer, then we'll see how you did. Good Luck!

1. Mike thinks House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is:

a. Satan

b. The 5th Hottest Woman in Congress

c. A rare type of Italian meat

d. Jim Clyburn's girlfriend

2. Who was the original Protester of Jim Clyburn's Bridge?

a. Strom Thurmond

b. Mike Reino

c. a 75 yr old Cypress Tree with one branch in the shape of 'The Finger"

d. Strom Thurmond on a 75 yr old Cyrpess Tree.

3. What is Mike's favorite song of all time?

a. U2's 'Beautiful Day'

b. Frank Sinatra's 'It Was a Very Good Year'

c. NWA's 'F*** the Police'

d. Faith No More's 'Epic'

4. What Is SC6's Official Name of the 2008 Race?

a. Erection 2008: The Hard-On for the Presidency

b. Election 2008: Return of the Jedi

c. 2008: The Year of the Jackass

d. ZZZZZZZ

5. Who does Mike think Sen. Leatherman bears a striking resemblance to?

a. Yoda

b. Happy, The Baby New Year

c. Kermit the Frog

d. Susan Lucci

6. What are the names of Mike's Two Dogs?

a. Snoop and Izzy

b. Snoop and Buster

c. Buster and Harpo

d. Snoop and Rocket

7. Who Hosted 'Rock Star: Jim Clyburn' ?

a. Regis Philbin

b. Kelly Ripa

c. Regis and Kelly

d. Brooke Burke

8. What were the names of Mike's recurring posts?

a. Idiot of the Week and Yummy Chick

b. Idiot of the Week and Fuzzy Thoughts

c. Milton Waddams Award and Fuzzy Thoughts

d. Milton Waddams Award and Name That STD

9. What is the name of SC6's Mole inside of Nancy Pelosi's Office?

a. Chester the Mouse

b. G. Gordon Liddy

c. F.U. Bailey

d. Scooter Libby

10. Who did SC6 employ to motivate, threaten and scare into voting?

a. Freddy Krueger

b. Henry Kissinger

c. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

d. Louis Farrakhan

Correct Answers: 1-B, 2-C, 3-D, 4-A, 5-B, 6-D, 7-D, 8-C, 9-A, 10-C.

If You Scored:

0-5. Stop reading all those cerebral blogs, like FITS and Daily Shot. You're probably taking politics too seriously. By the way - YOU FAILED !!

6-7. Not bad - you probably know more about me than I do you. But, I can fix that with a little surveillance from OJ.... You still have a bit more to learn, so go back and read the last 560 posts to freshen up.

8-9. Good Job! You get a gold star , a la kindergarten. You have an almost photographic memory, or your name is Earl, Moye, Bobby or Rhino. An old 'Reino for Congress' shirt is in the mail.

10. Your knowledge of me is scary - literally. I'm serious. Get away from me, and find a life. Even I had to look this crap up. You are a half step away from a restraining order. I appreciate the worship, but might I suggest the number for a good shrink. I love you too.

Hope you had fun.

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did Chester the Molester change his name to Mouse?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Uh.......I...Dunno.

How did you do, Rhino?

earlcapps said...

Mike, I liked my answers better than your correct ones:

When are you having the "Name that STD" contest?

Anonymous said...

Mike, you need to talk to the nice MIBs about the jurisdiction of restraining orders and wear your tinfoil hat, maggot! Now drop and give me twenty!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Luckily, I know literally NOTHING about STD's....

Anonymous said...

Well, excepting Bill Clinton and one of Earl's favorite (CLAP CLAP CLAP) ex-legislators, STDs tend not to be in the political arena, lest it be a play for pork or votes and, given their absence from your encyclopedic knowlege, don't fall into the useless information category.

"I was gambling in Havana, I took a little risk" W. Zevon "Lawyers, Guns and Money"

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I will accept those determinations, especially STD knowledge being useful info..... SCRATCH, SCRATCH !