Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Open Letter to the Knicks From an Ex-Fan - Please Fire This Idiot...


Dear MSG,
I am a lifelong knick fan. I remember Earl Monroe, Bill Bradley, Bernard King, Patrick Ewing - all the greats. I even stuck it out when Rick Pitino tried his hand at the pros. But fo the last few years, I couldn't care less about NY basketball. Why? Your team has no sympathy from me, and your coach and GM is an embarassment, and he needs to go.
I'm sure you will enjoy giving Ms. Browne-Sanders the $11.6M for the improper work environment that was the cause of the lawsuit. I've made mistakes that cost far less (take the 'M' off, that would be about correct), and I've been fired in a heartbeat. Isiah Thomas has taken on much more than he can handle, but his ego doesn't allow him to admit he's in over his head.
Secondly, he's a crappy coach. New York is a great city to play in - the endorsements, the fame, the nightlife. Any player would want to play there, except they don't want to play for Thomas. The guy couldn't get along with Larry Bird, and he can't get along with people here - the man is a cancer to the team. Either fire him as coach or GM, but I'd prefer both. Find two guys to do the jobs, and go on.
If paying that $11.6M is not a big deal to you, might I ask for a small loan???
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame we can't get him to coach the Cowboys...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Skins, Eagles or Giants fan, Anon?