Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Had to Stay Up All Night, But Here Are My NL Picks......


Well, the Rockies finally beat the Padr s in 13 innings - 1230PM , Yikes ! So lets get right to the games, so I can sleep. I know, I can sleep as long as I want......
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs.
This should be a pretty good series. Both have decent pitching, but the Snakes rely on smallball more, and that will pay off in a tight series. No doubt our buddy Ed Palmer from the Eagle will be glad to hear that I picked it this way. Doesn't matter - the Cubbies won't win til 2015. Didn't ANYONE see Back to the Future II ?
D'backs 3-2.
Phillies vs. Rockies.
Both of these teams have been playing like they're in the playoffs already for a month now. Yet, one series always ends up in a sweep, and I'm picking this one. The Phillies have decent pitching, good hitting all around, and the Rockies looked bad, and their pitching staff is a bunch of no-names. I'm not sure why I'm saying a sweep, but there's always one team that forgets to show. Maybe the trip cross country is why. Eh, who cares...
Phillies 3-0.
.

No comments: